Banded V Belt | Multi-Pull Belts
BANDED BELT | MUTI-PULL BELT | MULTI-GROOVE BELT | | MULTI POLY V BELT | MULTI RIB | SERPENTINE-INDUSTRIAL
Multi-Pull Ribbed Poly-V Belts exhibits 40% power transmission capability over conventional V-belts. The Multi-Pull/ Poly-V Belt is an efficient alternative to multiple / matched set belts. The continuous high tensile synthetic cord makes maximum utilization of the face width and ensures a uniform tension throughout the belt. Poly-V belts give lesser wear and longer life to the pulleys & bearings due to lesser static tension and belt slippage.
There are five sections available in Multi_Pull Belts:
• PH – Fractional Horse Power belt for very light duty applications.
• PJ – Low-cost belt for light-duty applications.
• PK – designed specifically for the automotive industry, it is also suitable for Machine Tool drives etc.
• PL – Medium duty drive belt covering a wide range of applications.
• PM – High performance makes this belt unrivalled for heavy-duty applications. Tests have proved that these belts are capable of saving energy of upto 7% compared to conventional V-belts / Flat belts.
• Eliminates belt whip, belt twist and belt turn
• ideal for drives where pulsating loads are present
• The top cross cord layer protects the belt from external damage
40% higher power rating per unit width compared to conventional V-belts.
Almost eliminates the slippage due to maximum wedge contact on the pulleys.
Maximum returns with energy-savingupto 6%.
Gives vibration and noise-free power transmission in every application.
Eliminates the necessity to use multiple / matched set belts.
Can be used at a higherspeed of more than 40 m/sec.
Gives lesser wear and longer life to the pulleys due to lesser static tension and belt slippage.
LOW DOWNTIME & REPLACEMENT COST
Reduces downtime and also belt replacement cost.
- Crusher belt, Jaw Crusher belt, Cone Crusher belt, VSI belt, HSI belt, M sand crusher belt, Screener belt
- The conveyor system, Transmission engineering
- Mining, Construction machines
- Crushers, Papermill, Sugar factories, Food processing industries, Textile industries, Automotive industries
- Tea industries, Coir manufacturers, Foundry, Paper, print and packaging, Wood, Fiberboard and Plywood, Sawmills